Why Fun Fitness 4 Littlies
Why Choose a Fun Fitness 4 Littlies?
A Fun Fitness 4 Littlies business is more than a job – it’s an investment for a successful future.
What’s more, with our proven business model you will hit the ground running. Try it for yourself!
Running your very own Fun Fitness 4 Littlies business is a rewarding career for aspiring business owners in the thriving fitness industry and early childhood development.
We believe that Licensing owners who feel supported and looked after will do their best to focus on what matters – childhood development that positively impacts our community. That’s why we made it our mission to create a Licensing business model that puts Licensees first – and it shows. Scroll down to hear what our happy Fun Fitness 4 Littlies business owners have to say!
Why become a Fun Fitness Liscencing owner?
Partner with the best in the industry
- When you choose to become a Fun Fitness 4 Littlies licensee, you will be set up with complete confidence.
- Own your own health and fitness business in an industry that continues to grow in Australia.
- Our proven Licensing model has a low entry cost and an expected ROI of 12 to 18 months.
- Careers with children are rewarding and see positive impact in the community.
- Receive ongoing support from the Fun Fitness 4 Littlies creators and the FF4L IT department.
Ready to start? Learn our simple steps to kick off.
Support for growth and success
We’re with you every step of the way to make sure that you hit the ground running from day one as a Fun Fitness 4 Littlies licensee..
- Initial licensee induction training
- Marketing and sales lead support
- Annual training workshops for instructors & licensees
- Nation-wide marketing activities to drive business in your area
- Access to to marketing best practices from our team of experts
Team’s Success Stories
Being a former professional football player, and the father of two young girls Fun Fitness 4 Littlies has given me the opportunity to own a business that suits my family lifestyle, and my individual long-term business goals.