Class Registration T&C's
REGISTRATION FORM AND SERVICE AGREEMENT
Sam Levick trading as ‘fun fitness 4 littlies’ ABN 78 059 388 419
Welcome to fun fitness 4 littlies. We provide a holistic physical activity program designed for children aged 0 to 12 where children will learn about and practice their life skills, sporting skills and school readiness skills throughout the duration of our classes.
1. At fun fitness 4 littlies you can enrol in two (2) ways: a) Online – by filling out the online registration form on our website; or b) In person – by attending our premises and using one of our available laptops to complete the online registration. 2. All students must be enrolled prior to commencing classes.
1. All children must register to attend classes prior to the commencement of each class. 2. Class sizes are limited and participation is based on a “first in, first served” basis. 3. You can reserve a place for your child in a class through the online booking system available on our website. 4. You can reserve a place for your child in as many classes as you like, including for the duration of a term, and you can change your selections at any time, however please note that in accordance with clause 4.2 a fee may apply for late cancellation.
1. Payment is required to be made at the time of booking a place for your child in a class through the online booking system on our website. 2. fun fitness 4 littlies only accepts payments made through the website using PayPal, or payments made using EFTPOS where EFTPOS facilities are available at our premises. We do not accept cash. 3. fun fitness 4 littlies will not accept any liability for cash or cheques left at the premises, given to teachers or any other person is not authorised to receive money. All payments must be made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. 4. Each time you make a payment for a class through our website or by EFTPOS you will be credited for one class, which must be used within 12 months of the date of purchase. 5. fun fitness 4 littlies does not offer refunds for any reason but does allow you to apply your credits to any scheduled class and to change your selection as many time as you like, however please note that in accordance with clause 4.2 a fee may apply for late cancellation.
1. A register for each class is maintained by the teacher and records student attendance for the purposes of health and safety and security. 2. If you have reserved a place in a class you may cancel without charge up to 48 hours prior to the commencement of the class. If you cancel within 48 hours of the class, fun fitness 4 littlies is entitled to retain 100% of the payment made for that class in its sole discretion. This is because other students may miss out on attending a class if you have reserved a place and then make a late cancellation. By signing this document you acknowledge and agree that if you cancel a place in a class within 48 hours of the class commencing, fun fitness 4 littles may retain 100% of the payment made for that class and you will not have any right to object to this. 3. If a student is unable to attend a pre-booked class due to sickness or injury to themselves or an immediate family member, you must notify fun fitness 4 littlies as soon as possible and fun fitness 4 littlies will in its absolute discretion decide whether to allow you to credit the payment made for that class to another class. No refund will be given in this case. 4. If a class is cancelled due to the sickness of the teacher, a health epidemic or any other seen or unforeseen event, fun fitness 4 littlies will endeavour to reschedule the class. This may be on a different day or a different time or both from when the class was originally scheduled, and might involve an extension to the term time dates. No refunds will be given in this case.
1. If a student has not booked a place in a class and made payment prior to the start of the class, the student will not be admitted to any classes until payment has been made in full. 2. fun fitness 4 littlies reserves the right at any time during the term to ask students to leave a class if payment has not been made prior to the start of the class. 3. fun fitness for littlies cannot guarantee any student a class in any class. It is the responsibility of you and the student to ensure that the student has booked a place in a class by using the online booking system and that payment has been made prior to the start of the class. 4. Admittance into the program after the start of the term will be allowed however prices will be pro-ratad at a rate designated by fun fitness 4 littlies and may or may not be higher than the regular price. Payment must still be made in accordance with clause 3.
1. Due to the nature of the services provided by fun fitness 4 littlies in providing the classes, physical contact with the student may be necessary by fun fitness 4 littlies, its officers, employees or agents in order to assist the students to participate in the classes. We warrant that all staff of fun fitness 4 littlies hold the appropriate checks and qualifications, including a Working With Children Check. However, if you have any concerns regarding this please contact Sam Levick, the Director and Owner of fun fitness 4 littlies. 2. You acknowledge and accept, on behalf of any participant in a fun fitness 4 littlies class, including the student, that participation in recreational activities, including but not limited to the activities that will take place in the classes, may constitute a dangerous recreational activity pursuant to the Civil Liability Act 2002 (NSW) and that participation in the activity involves a significant risk of physical harm or personal injury including permanent disability and/or death. Any such injury may result not only from yours and the student’s actions including physical assertion but also from the action, omission or negligence of others. You and the student are assuming this risk by participating in the classes. 3. You agree that fun fitness 4 littlies, its officers, employees or agents shall not be liable to any person whether in contract, tort, under statute or otherwise for any injury, loss, damage, death, economic loss whatsoever suffered by you, whether consequential, direct, indirect, caused by or connected with your participation in the classes (collectively referred to as the harm). 4. You, on behalf of the student, and the student indemnify fun fitness 4 littlies from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from the student’s participation in the activities to the full extent permitted by law.
1. We warrant that all staff of fun fitness 4 littlies hold the appropriate first aid qualifications, including a current First Aid Certificate. 2. You authorise any representative of fun fitness 4 littlies to consent and authorise any medical attention, treatment, surgery for administration of drugs by qualified and licensed medical personnel for any participant in a fun fitness 4 littlies class, including the student, which may become necessary. 3. You understand that you will be notified as soon as possible in the event of an emergency and you understand and agree that all expenses of such treatment are your responsibility. 4. If any participant in a fun fitness 4 littlies class, including the student, has an injury which will affect their ability to participate in the class you will inform fun fitness 4 littlies staff immediately.
1. All efforts are made by fun fitness 4 littlies to ensure the safety of students while participating in classes and to make waiting areas as safe as possible. When students are waiting for class or are finished class, supervision and care of students is the responsibility of the parent/guardian of that student. 2. fun fitness 4 littlies will not be held responsible for any incidents that occur while in the waiting rooms, the parking lot, or when travelling to and from the premises of fun fitness 4 littlies. 3. fun fitness 4 littlies aims to promote a friendly, fun and above all, safe environment for all. By signing this document you acknowledge and agree that in cases where a student or parent is deliberately, consistently and wilfully compromising the safety and/or enjoyment of others in their class, fun fitness 4 littlies reserves the right to issue a written warning about the behaviour to the student’s parent or guardian, remove the parent or student from class and/or discontinue the registration of that person or student.
1. By signing these Terms and Conditions you agree to fun fitness 4 littlies taking photographs/videos of any participant in a fun fitness 4 littlies, including the student, and using same in accordance with this clause. 2. Further to clause 9.1, fun fitness 4 littlies reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at fun fitness 4 littlies’ premises during the classes, without the express written permission of those included in the photograph/video. 3. fun fitness 4 littlies may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by fun fitness 4 littlies including but not limited to: brochures, newspapers, magazines, television, social media, website etc. 4. To ensure the privacy of individuals and children, images will not be identified using full names or personal identifying information without written approval from the photograph subject, parent or legal guardian. 5. A person or student attending fun fitness 4 littlies’ premises who does not wish to have their image recorded for distribution should make their wishes known to fun fitness 4 littlies by notifying us in writing. 6. By participating in the classes of fun fitness 4 littlies or by failing to notify fun fitness 4 littlies in writing, of your desire to not have your image used by fun fitness 4 littlies, you are agreeing to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify fun fitness 4 littlies from any and all claims involving the use of your image or likeness.
1. fun fitness 4 littlies holds information about our customers and students to enable us to carry out our business as a physical activity program for children. This information includes the contact details you supply to us. 2. fun fitness 4 littlies will not disclose your information to third parties except where the law allows or requires, or where you have given your permission to do so. 3. In providing us with your contact details you give us permission to contact you in relation to the business of fun fitness 4 littlies, and we will not disclose your information to any third parties except where legally required to do so.
1. fun fitness 4 littlies has copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property in its business, name, logo’s etc (Intellectual Property). 2. You acknowledge and agree that the Intellectual Property has significant value to fun fitness 4 littles and is unique to the fun fitness 4 littlies brand and business. By signing this document you agree that you will not deal with the Intellectual Property of fun fitness 4 littlies in any way without the express written permission of fun fitness 4 littlies and that you will not do anything which may affect or damage the Intellectual Property or reputation of fun fitness 4 littlies.
1. fun fitness 4 littlies reserves the right to alter the advertised schedule without prior notice. The information in this and any other printed or electronic brochure/notice was correct at the time of printing or publication online.
1. fun fitness 4 littlies reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without giving notice to you.
1. Parents and guardians of students attending classes are required to sign their acceptance of the Terms and Conditions for each student related to or their responsibility by signing the confirmation at the end of these Terms and Conditions, and returning it to fun fitness 4 littlies prior to the commencement of classes. fun fitness 4 littlies accepts electronic signatures as if signed in the original.